This well priced studio is in Boston's famous Fenway neighborhood near attractions including Fenway Park, Kenmore Sq, and Newbury St along with tons of entertainment, shopping, restaurants, bars and nightlife. This apartment has a great location for anyone attending any of the nearby colleges including Northeastern, Boston Conservatory, Berklee, Simmons, Wentworth and several others. Apartment Features:
- Hardwood floors - Separate Full Kitchen
- Large Windows, Tons of Light
- Laundry in Building
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance - Near Transportation (Green B, C, D, and E lines along with several bus routes)
- HEAT and HOT WATER INCLUDED
- NO BROKERS FEE! Call City Central Realty, LLC 617.738.7700 or text 617.417.7264 for this and other great apartments available NOW thru September 12+ years of experience, landlord and client relationships! "We loved our realtor here! He was professional and he went out of his way to find an apartment that fit our needs. He was knowledgeable, honest and flexible and guided my roommate and I through the entire rental process. He found us a great apartment in a great area in our price range which wasn't exactly high. My roommate and I were impressed with his professionalism and will use CCR in the future!" Jennifer L. Yelp review City Central Realty, LLC works with hundreds of Landlords and thousands of apartments in and around Boston including North & South End, Back Bay, Fenway, Beacon Hill, Allston/Brighton, Mission Hill, Jamaica Plain, Brookline, Cambridge and Somerville Due to the Fast Moving Rental Market this apartment may no longer be available by the time you call. Apartment information provided by landlords and management companies. City Central Realty, LLC not responsible for inaccuracies. Apartments rent quickly. The apartment advertised may no longer be available for rental by the time you call.