PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AD, MOST QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED BY READING THE INFO BELOW.
PLEASE CALL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I DO NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS OR TEXT MESSAGES BUT WILL ANSWER PHONE AND/OR RETURN VOICE MAIL MESSAGES.
For rent we have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, apartment that will be available for mid September move in.
Below are detailed descriptions about the unit and area.
-Rent is $900 per month
-Rent includes heat, water and gas.
-Security Deposit is the same as rent $900
-Unit has 1 full bathroom.
-Apartment is approximately 900 sqft.
-Tenants pay electric and average electric bill is $50 on Nipsco budget plan.
-Family room and bedrooms will have brand new carpet.
-All walls and ceilings will be freshly painted.
-Units are furnished with a gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Unit will have brand new flooring in the kitchen and bathroom and brand new cabinets and countertops in the kitchen and a new vanity and top in the bathroom.
-There is a coin operated washer and dryer in basement of building, washer and dryer are not in unit they are located in common area and there are no hook ups for additional laundry machines.
-I'm looking for 8 month lease to start with longer lease terms being negotiable
-Units are located in Schererville with Crown Point mailing address.
-Lake Central School District.
-Town of Schererville Water
-Schererville Police and Fire Dept.
- Unit is on the 2nd/top floor
-Dogs and Cats are welcome with the following additional conditions:
1. No more than 2 animals allowed
2. Dogs must be less than 25lbs full grown
3. Additional pet agreement with pet specific terms
4. Dogs will require tenant to obtain renters insurance. (usually availible for less than $10/month)
5. Additional $200 pet deposit per pet
6. For dogs there is a extra $25 monthly fee
-If you are seeing this ad then unit is still available. I will take the listing down as it is no longer available.
- The pics on this listing are not of the actual units. But they are of identical units that are the exact layout and square footage and accurately represent what the units will look like when they are complete and ready to be moved into.
-Building is located near the intersection of Rt. 30 and Burr St.
8145 Mount Ct.
Crown Point, IN
-This building was recently purchased by us and was distressed and vacant. We are in the process of remodeling the entire building. The rental units are being worked on first and after they are complete the hallways, laundry room and exterior will be next to be fixed up. This is not the first building we have done and we have actually fixed up and rented out several of these identical buildings in this area. We are very experienced professional remodelers/landlords and if there is any doubt that the building will be fixed up in a timely fashion we can give you info on our other buildings in the area that you can look at to see what this building will look like when complete.
-Please call for more info or to set up a time to view. I am not always able to answer the phone so please leave a message with your name and phone number and i will do my best to get back to you asap.
-Please do not email or text message, because of scammers and the abundance of people that are not seriously interested emailing and texting it is too difficult and time consuming to try to communicate. If you are seriously interested and want more info or to view the property please call me, if I don't answer leave a message with your name and number and I'll call you back.