AVAILABLE OCTOBER 15th
We are happy to show this apartment to income qualified (a minimum combined annual income of $45K is required from all those contributing to the rent) and credit worthy applicants.
Spacious, newly renovated ground floor apartment with private entrances. The HUGE Eat-In KITCHEN features an open concept to a newer living room. Off the kitchen is also a LAUNDRY ROOM/Office, and 2 large BEDROOMS, all with Hardwood Floors. There is off street parking for 2 cars & a large landscaped yard with beautiful backyard FIRE PIT.
UTILITIES: We pay the WATER usage for this apartment which includes the private laundry room ~ Tenant pays economical heat & electricity.
Immaculate and very sunny, walk-out ground floor apartment - NO STEPS - with private entrances. Great closet space.
* NON SMOKING Apartment/Property and sorry NO PETS.
* 2 Large Bedrooms with hardwood floors, one with custom 10 foot closet system +big storage closet
* Huge 18 x 14 Eat-in Kitchen with SELF CLEANING STOVE, DISHWASHER, laminate floor, TONS of cabinet space and antique built in pantry cabinet
* Newer bathroom with comfort height Kohler toilet and tub
* Living Room (14 x 13) with newer carpet and coat closet
* Laundry Room (has WASHER DRYER HOOKUP) or this room can be used as a small Office/ Study/ Den with wainscoting and hardwood floor - it can NOT be used as a bedroom per Board of Health Sanitary Codes
* Newer Efficient Gas Heating System, BRAND NEW Energy Efficient WINDOWS, & Newer Hot Water Heater
* Quality white aluminum mini blinds in all 8 new full size easy tilt-in insulated windows and doors
* Comcast, Fios, or Direct TV ready
* 2 Off street parking spaces with sensor lighting in driveway
* Snow Plowing provided. Huge back yard with FIRE PIT & Spacious clothesline. All the comforts of your own home but in a private apartment.
First, Last, & Security* required for move in. *A payment plan for the security portion can be arranged for if not possible at move-in.
LOCATION: End of Fifth Street by Carter St. - nice area of mixed single family and multifamily homes with long time neighbors, great highway access to Routes 2, 190, 117, 12, and 13