FOR RENT: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in one of the best locations in the city – 1747 Washington St., Denver, 80203. Currently vacant and looking for a qualified renter immediately.
Fabulous location in the heart of Uptown Denver – Capital Hill north neighborhood. Walking/biking distance to downtown (condo is 9 blocks east of downtown), trendy restaurants, and City Park. Steps from 17th Ave. where some of the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops, etc. in the city are located.
This modern updated condo includes granite countertops, brand new updated light fixtures, new LED recessed lights, new ultra-efficient toilets, new bathroom faucets and fixtures, and new wood blinds. Freshly painted – everything is clean, clean, clean. Building features a secured front gate entry, and a convenient underground parking spot in an attached garage. The building has security entrances and elevator access to the parking garage. The condo is on the first floor of the building.
The condo comes with a newer water heater and central AC. Appliances included in the rental include refrigerator, microwave over, range/oven, dishwasher, and laundry washer and dryer set. Despite what the pictures show, no furniture is included in the condo rental. Water and trash service is included in the rental (as part of the owner-paid HOA dues). Utilities to be paid by the renter are electricity and gas, and any optional television, internet, phone, and/or alarm service.
Ideally looking for a 2-year (or more) rental commitment. Non-smoking tenant. Small pets are okay. Call or text Daniel to schedule a time to see the condo.
• Brand new updated light fixtures, new LED recessed lights, new ultra-efficient toilets, new bathroom faucets and fixtures, new wood blinds; freshly painted (i.e., clean, clean, clean)
• Excellent condition kitchen and laundry appliances (new refrigerator, and newer stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer)
• Dual sink master bath with oversized tub/shower combo
• Tile and hardwood flooring throughout
• Double-paned windows
• Over 1000 square feet
• Garage features locked storage cabinet for the condo unit, and designated bicycle locking areas