It's a large 2 bed, 2 bath, with 2 parking spots, fully furnished in common areas in a lovely, quiet and safe street walking distance to Whole Foods, all of West Hollywood's bars and restaurants, and conveniently situated right between Melrose and Santa Monica blvd and between Crescent Heights and Fairfax.
- Your room is large, bright and airy with deep built-in closets
- Full private bathroom for you
- Central AC/heat with vent in each room
- Large living room with 70" Sony TV w/Netflix, Xbox etc
- New, modern furnishings in communal areas
- Dining area with dining table and chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, Nespresso machine, Ninja blender, alkaline water, Soda Stream, toaster oven, full oven/stove, dishwasher and all pots/pans/utensils etc provided.
- Our own private patio
- Parking space (a rarity in West Hollywood!)
- Non-permit street parking for guests
- Laundry onsite right next door to apartment
- Onsite storage unit for your usage
- Super fast wifi
This is a fantastic apartment that's very quiet and secluded from the street. It's convenient and accessible to everything in West Hollywood center or Fairfax and surrounding. It's a fantastic, spacious apartment to live in and it's in a small, friendly building of only 5 units.