Beautiful 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Townhouse for rent in the heart of Pittsburgh's SHADYSIDE neighborhood.
1,200 sq. feet, three-story home is newly renovated inside, and features:
- 9-foot ceilings with crown moulding
- Hardwood floors in the living room and kitchen
- Private, shaded outdoor deck with space for a grill
- Private, covered entrances front and rear
- Large kitchen with full size appliances
- Located on quiet, low-traffic street – no road noise, and no loud neighbors
- Large bedrooms
- Multiple closets (a rarity for Shadyside!)
- Large basement with tons of storage space
Home is meticulously maintained. Amenities include:
- Free washer/dryer in unit, with laundry sink
- Central air conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Wine bottle and wine glass shelves
- Undercabinet lighting
- Security System
- Ceiling fans
- Water / Sewer Included!
TOWNHOME IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! MOVE RIGHT IN!
Located on a quiet, brick, tree-lined street in the heart of Pittsburgh's Shadyside neighborhood. The location is spectacular -- quiet and private, but also just a just a few minutes walk from all of the bustling business districts in Pittsburgh's East End.
Walking distance to Whole Foods, Market District, Target, Trader Joe's, Home Depot, four different gyms, and dozens other stores, restaurants, boutiques, bars, and coffee shops. Very convenient to Pitt, Carnegie Mellon, Chatham, and Carlow Universities, as well as multiple UPMC, AGH, and West Penn hospitals. Multiple bus stops are also close by, including the brand new East Liberty Transit Hub and PAT Busway. Mellon Park, Frick Park, and Schenley Park are also all just a short walk away, with miles of running paths, bike trails, and off-lease dog areas. One block from Healthy Ride public bike kiosk. Less than a mile from the Squirrel Hill and Pointe Breeze business districts too.
Street parking passes are available for $25/year, plus $1 for a Guest Parking pass. You will never have a problem parking here!
Cats and Small/Medium dogs are OK pending owner approval and monthly pet fee.
Please call Andy at (412) 303-1114 for more details or to schedule a showing or submit an application. Only clean, responsible people need apply.
Other Keywords: Shadyside, Pittsburgh, Townhouse, Apartment, East End, East Liberty, Clean