Completely Renovated top floor unit in a Beautiful Neighborhood - Walking distance to UC Berkeley, Berkeley City College, and Downtown Berkeley
2 bed/1 bath, tastefully remodeled kitchen and bathroom, new cherry cabinetry with SS appliances, quartz countertops, marble flooring, all new hardwood floors throughout the unit. Coin operated laundry in building, good location.
About the Neighborhood:
Situated on a quiet tree-lined street, the apartment is within walking distance of many award-winning restaurants on Shattuck and Telegraph Aves. Berkeley's famous Berkeley Bowl, Berkeley farmer's market, and UC Berkeley are blocks away. It's also a few minutes' drive to freeways and is near several express bus lines into San Francisco.
About the Apartment:
The entire unit has been tastefully renovated from top to bottom and every part of the apartment is brand new. It features a spacious open floor plan for your gracious modern lifestyle. The apartment comes with:
- Custom gourmet kitchen: New quartz countertops, cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances (gas range, refrigerator), and custom limestone back-splash
- Marble shower and floors
- New hardwood floors throughout
- An open floor plan with living room that's ideal for entertaining
- Closets in every room
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Ample street parking with no meters
- Walking distance to everything you could need, including tons of parks, schools, dining, grocery, and farmer's markets
The apartment is perfect for anyone commuting into San Francisco or working in the East Bay. Downtown Berkeley Bart and Ashby Bart stations are a 10 mins walk away. Also ideal for UC Berkeley faculty or students.
One year lease.
If interested, please reply to this posting with your name and phone number to schedule a showing!