Residents of San Antonio apartments have a reason to shine as bright as the famous Texas stars at night. Home of the Alamo and the shining heart of Texan Pride, San Antonio is the second largest city in the state of Texas, which is saying a lot in the state where 'everything is bigger'!
As your San Antonio apartment resource I want to make your apartment search experience stress-free. Discover a world of San Antonio apartment listings at your fingertips, from detailed community photos and floor plans to comprehensive property details.
If you've got a hunger for history, head straight for the Alamo. Currently a museum, it was once a mission and fortress that was the site of one of the state's most pivotal battles during the Texas Revolution. Enjoy a meal at the neighboring Riverwalk, a fully pedestrian street boasting beautiful scenery, restaurants, bars and specialty shops.
Take a trip to the San Antonio Zoo to enjoy a little animal magnetism, or get wet and wild with a trip to Schlitterbahn Water Park.The Alamo Drafthouse cinema is an unrivaled movie watching experience, while Club Rive showcases the local club scene perfectly.
So discover how great life in the Lone State can be! Start your San Antonio apartment search today, and enjoy the benefits of a Texas address without further delay!more...
The Natural Bridge Caverns is an exciting and scenic natural attraction. The caverns offer several different tours that take you deep into the caves, for fun family adventures. San Antonio is home to over 100,000 students enrolled in its 31 colleges and universities. Public schools include the University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas A&M University – San Antonio, the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and the Alamo Community College District.
- Tower of the Americas – A 750-foot tower with a rotating restaurant
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – An amusement park with rides and a waterpark
- SeaWorld San Antonio – An aquatic theme park with shows and rides
- Splashtown San Antonio – A water park with slides and wave pool
- San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden – An open-air venue for events
- Brackenridge Park – A park with trails, picnic areas, and train rides
- Morgan’s Wonderland – An amusement park
- San Antonio Botanical Gardens – A beautiful, scenic garden with trails, a pond and a cafe
- San Antonio Zoo & Aquarium – A huge zoo that spans 54 acres and has 750 species of animals
- San Antonio Museum of Art – Museum with works of art from Egyptian to Latin-American
- Cathedral of San Fernando – An historic 1730s Catholic Church
You can see, there is never a lack of things to do in San Antonio. In addition to those listed above, there are other attractions to visit including: various historical missions, several museums of art, breweries and bars, restaurants with everything from fast food to fine-dining.