Brand-New Construction, Never Lived In - Be the first to live in this brand-new two bedroom plus den, two bathroom condo with panoramic views through brilliant floor-to-ceiling windows. Beautiful hardwood floors are featured throughout the spacious main living area and an oversized balcony allows for outdoor relaxation and contemplation with views of San Francisco.
This home's highly desirable 1,364 sq. ft floor plan is complemented by Arden's world-renowned finishes and features. The chef-grade kitchen is well-appointed and includes a premium Thermador appliance package (stainless steel cooktop and oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave); Caesarstone countertops with a mosaic tile backsplash; sleek modern cabinetry; and designer Grohe fixtures. A large den is perfect for an office or guest room.
The split layout of the residence allows for optimal separation of space between bedrooms. The bedrooms both feature plush carpeting and views via large picture windows with great light. The master bedroom features a spacious en-suite bathroom along with expansive closets and floor-to-ceiling windows. The spa-like en-suite bathroom offers a glass-enclosed shower, a separate soaking tub, dual vanities with ample counter space, Caesarstone countertops, and Grohe faucets and fixtures. The second bedroom is just as spacious as the master suite and features a pop-out bay window, a perfect location for an office or study. Along with a full-sized washer and dryer and air conditioning, this home offers unmatched finishes and fixtures that define contemporary luxury living.
Welcome home to Arden: the height of modern luxury in the heart of Mission Bay. Enjoy access to a suite of world-class amenities, local parks, shopping, and entertainment from one of the city's fastest growing and convenient neighborhoods.
With prime waterfront trails, a double-height fitness studio, quick access to sailing and kayaking facilities, and a rooftop junior Olympic-sized lap pool and spa, Arden offers residents an active resort-style lifestyle rarely found downtown. Common areas like the game room, open-air grilling/dining area, and social lounge are all luxuriously appointed and residents are always welcome to reserve time for the perfect entertaining venue.
Mission Bay's continuously developing waterfront makes for the ideal neighborhood to call home with a wide selection of shopping and daily conveniences, close proximity to AT&T ball park, SFU, the UCSF Mission Bay campus, Whole Foods, a gourmet Safeway, and a selection of San Francisco's most highly recommended restaurants. When venturing beyond or commuting to work, Arden gives you incredible access to Muni, BART, and Caltrain as well as major freeways.
* Spacious split 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom floor plan
* Sixth floor elevation
* 1,364 sq. ft. per county records
* Open-plan living/dining room and kitchen
* View balcony
* Chef's kitchen with Caesarstone countertops, sleek modern cabinetry, mosaic tile backsplash, Thermador appliance package, and designer Grohe fixtures
* Master bathroom features dual sinks, stall shower, and separate tub
* Hardwood floors in living areas, plush carpet in bedrooms
* Full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer in unit
* 1-car parking space in garage
* Storage included
* 2 designer lobbies with attendants
* Hotel-inspired fireside lounge
* 75? rooftop lap pool and spa
* Double-height fitness studio with changing rooms
* Expansive outdoor wood deck with views of the city
* Social lounge with entertaining kitchen and billiards
* Beautifully landscaped fifth-floor terrace
* Open-air grilling and dining area
* Outdoor fireplace gathering area
* Luxurious library lounge
* Targeted LEED Silver design with landscaped living roofs
* Gated resident parking with electric car charging stations
* Resident workshop
* Pet wash and grooming area
* WiFi and USB ports in amenity areas
* Controlled-access building