Excellent landlord seeks excellent tenants! Charming, very clean single family house in nice neighborhood for the price of an apartment! This 1 bedroom home has a standard size bedroom PLUS a small enclosed porch with a closet (with heat & A/C) that has been used as a bedroom in the past (twin bed only). This bonus room would also make a great office. Cheery kitchen with new linoleum, central heat & air, ceiling fans, wood floors, laundry hookups. Full basement has ample room for all your storage needs. 1 car garage with automatic opener, long driveway with additional parking in rear, BIG back yard, automatic sprinklers front and rear. Walk to bus lines, Oak Park, Miracle Mile, St. Joseph's Hospital.
Tenant pays all utilities. Rent includes gardener for front yard. Security deposit $1000. Housing assistance programs are not accepted. Applications handed out on site only. Requirements below.
Well maintained by landlord who takes great pride in his properties. No disappointments here!
• Completed application required from each adult 18+ residing in the unit
• Monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the rent. Income verification required.
• Verifiable, positive rental history. Rental references from family are not accepted.
• If employed, at least 2 years with current employer OR 3 years of similar employment.
• Credit/eviction/criminal background check required of all adults 18+ residing in the unit.
• Background fee is $37.50 PER adult payable upon successful processing of your application(s).
• Minimum credit score of 600. No collections or adverse reporting from utilities.
• No legal judgments for damages or unpaid rent from previous landlords.
• No evictions on record.
• No criminal convictions (excluding State and Federal exemptions).
• Pet Policy: 2 pet maximum. 30 lbs full grown maximum. No bully breed dogs.
• Additional rent of $50 per month per pet. All pets subject to owner approval.
• Smoking permitted outside only. NO SMOKING INSIDE UNIT.
• Only those filling out applications and named in rental agreement may reside in unit.