Large open 2 bedroom 2 bath condo for rent in the amazing Downtown Mt Vernon Triangle neighborhood! Rent includes an assigned garage parking space! The Madrigal Lofts - high end condos - this unit over over 1,000 square feet. Email to schedule viewing.
- No amenities fee, no move-in fee, no pent rent, no pet deposit, no monthly parking fee! Amazing price at $2,895 a month!!
- Located in the amazing Mt Vernon Triangle neighborhood - restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shops and Safeway just a block away!
- Walking distance (3 blocks) to Chinatown and Verizon Center but without all of the noise
- Pets welcome!
- Quiet and safe location for students!
- Highly sought after Condo building, with only a small number of rentals
- Open concept
- Secure garage parking for one car
- Light pine floors in living spaces, carpet in bedrooms, tile in bathroom
- Large bathrooms with high end cabinets, counters, and fixtures
- Freshly painted (greys and neutrals) throughout
- Exposed ductwork and high ceilings (11')
- Large windows -- open and airy!
- Carpeted bedrooms -- new carpet, replaced this past year!
- FOUR very large closets
- Front loader washer & dryer in unit
- Small juliet balcony with slider and retractable screen door
- Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops / Kohls finishings -- all very high end
- Soaking tub
- Common rooftop with four gas grills, tables and chairs, and an amazing view of the Capitol Building
- Secure building with magnetic key access and 24-hour security
- FIOS available Sept/Oct timeframe / Comcast ready now
- Gym includes treadmills (ipod ready), stationary bikes, ellipticals, nautilus equipment and free weights
- Centrally located: four blocks to Capitol, one block to Judiciary Square (red line), two blocks to Gallery Place/Chinatown (red/green/yellow lines), located at the corner of 395 South entrance, and a short walk to Georgetown Law
- Unit located on the 2nd floor overlooking stain glass windows of church
- Immediate area: Chinatown, the Verizon Center (restaurants, stores & bars), Safeway, ACE Hardware, CVS, Results Gym, Philos, Sixth Engine, Texas de Brazil, Le Pain Quotidien, Ottoman Taverna,Wise Guy NY Pizza, Alba Osteria, Mandu, Taylor Gourmet, Kushi, and Bus Boys and Poets.
Step through the large foyer and into an open-concept living space. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a gas range, and ample cabinet space. It looks out to the extensive living room that has space for a dining area. The master bedroom is spacious with room for a king-sized bed, a balcony, two closets, and an en-suite master bath. Across the apartment is the guest bedroom. With plenty of room for a queen sized bed and dresser, the space is great for guests or roommates alike. A second bathroom is across the hall. The apartment has an in-unit washer/dryer.
The unit comes with one indoor parking space. The building also offers a 24-hour front desk and a comfy lobby. Pets are welcome! Tenants only responsible for electric and optional cable/internet (building was just wired for Fios)!
Located just blocks from Chinatown, this unit is truly in the heart of DC. Swing by the Verizon Center to catch a Caps game or spend the afternoon American Art Museum. The Gallery Place movie theatre and metro are also within walking distance. Your new fave coffee spot (we promise!) is just around the corner at A Baked Joint. Pro-tip: they also have bomb pizza on Tuesday and Friday nights. Mandu, Silo, and Izakaya are also great dining options nearby. Chinatown Metro (red, green, and yellow lines) and Judiciary Square Metro (red line) are an easy walk away, and you have easy access to 395/295.
Building has an amazing rooftop! Pets welcome!
Full listing here: http://nest-dc.com/spacious-two-bedroom