Stunning 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom unfurnished row home in the bustling H Street Corridor. Newly renovated from top to bottom! Central heat and air conditioning, new modern kitchen and baths, refinished hardwood floors, lots of natural light, and one private parking space on-site. Available October 20th.
• New, open kitchen with marble countertop and island, subway backsplash, 2016 Samsung appliance suite, and plenty of countertop and cabinet space.
• Right off the kitchen is a mudroom and downstairs half-bath. Would make great office space with plenty of natural light.
• Beautiful original pine floors throughout. Refinished less than a month ago!
• Central heating and air with Nest thermostat.
• Huge master with full size ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet.
• Large second bedroom at the front of the home with large, double-door closet.
• Small third bedroom perfect for a child, a roommate wanting to save $$, or for office space or a guest room.
• Brand new stacked washer/dryer (not pictured) in hall closet on second floor.
• Private backyard that is perfect for entertaining.
• Parking pad at rear of house with garage door and 1 reserved parking space.
• Excellent location 1.5 blocks off H Street Corridor
• Walking distance to Union Station and NOMA Metro
• X1, X2, X8, X9, D4, & D8 buses within a few blocks
• Less than three blocks to &Pizza, Toki Underground, The Queen Vic, Maketto, Rock&Roll Hotel, Biergarten Haus, and so much more.
• A short stroll to the future Whole Foods!
• The house comes unfurnished. The house was professionally staged at the time of photographs. The furnishings and decorations in the photos are not included.
• Tenants responsible for utilities.
• No smoking in the house.
• Basement apartment (not pictured) is rented out separately.
• One year lease or longer preferred.