«1627 on the Strip
1627 on the Strip Description
1627 on the Strip, the old Pennrose building, was built in 1906. It is the first all-concrete building in Pittsburgh. Today the 10-story, loft-style building has been fully renovated to preserve its historical features. Located in the heart of the historic Strip District, the lofts have spectacular views of Downtown, the Allegheny River and the Northside. Residents will be immersed in countless shopping, dining and entertainment experiences. Minutes away from downtown and Lawrenceville, the location is almost impossible to beat. 1627 boasts studio, 1 and 2 bedroom lofts. Inside your space you will enjoy polished concrete floors, massive picture windows, and fabulous designer kitchens. Some of the building spoils include a rooftop deck with fire pit, dog run/grooming area and on-site covered parking.
Your journey starts here at 1627 On The Strip. Rated as one of the best apartments for the active lifestyle, living here is among the best ways to live. Here at our community, our welcoming team is eager to assist you in finding the perfect new place. Featuring studio to 2 bedroom apartment options with rents starting from $1,310 to $2,265, your new place is waiting for you to schedule a tour. Start the move to a fantastic new place. Call (412) 662-0998 to talk to us about leasing your next apartment and make your move to 1627 On The Strip!
- Edge 19091 to 2 Bedroom$1445 to $2955120photos
- Heinz Lofts1 to 3 Bedroom$1340 to $3695112photos
- 950 NORTHSHORE1 to 2 Bedroom$1210 to $1850200photos
- The Cork Factory Lofts1 to 3 Bedroom$1615 to $789843photos
- The PennsylvanianStudio to 2 Bedroom$1348 to $312473photos
- The Brake House Lofts1 to 2 Bedroom$1395 to $245576photos
- The Residences at the Historic Alcoa Building1 to 3 Bedroom$1250 to $230054photos
- The Clark Building1 to 2 Bedroom$1250 to $199536photos
- Kaufmann's Grand on Fifth AvenueStudio to 2 Bedroom$1153 to $25019photos
- Oak Hill Apartments1 to 3 Bedroom$1095 to $217529photos