Studio to 2 bedrooms - $1,550 to $3,737
Floorplans & Pricing
Studio 1 Bath Apartments
1 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartments
2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartments
Call for Availability:(617) 830-1074
Saturday:9AM - 5PM
Burbank Apartments Description
Live steps from everything. Whether you love shopping, sports, entertainment, dining, or just city living, Burbank puts you in the middle of it all. We have ideal studio apartments in Boston for the on-the-go individual, or make your home in a 1 or 2 bedroom residence in a friendly, tree-lined neighborhood that's just around the corner from some of downtown major landmarks such as Fenway Park, the Prudential Center, Copley Place, Symphony Hall, and the Museum of Fine Arts. There is plenty to see within walking distance, but the location also allows easy access to the Green Line, Orange Line, and many bus routes. Burbank's professional management team has years of experience and is there to make sure your apartment feels like home. The on-site maintenance team ensures your apartment keeps up the high standards you expect, and are available 24 hours a day for any emergency repairs. Heat, hot water, and even electricity are included in the price of rent, adding even more value. Take ...
Find an exceptional lifestyle at Burbank. Comfortably nestled on Haviland St. in Boston, living here offers plenty of nearby points of interest. Our friendly and professional team is waiting to show you all that our community has in store.
Check out current rents and pictures for our studio to 2 bedroom floorplan options with prices starting from $1,550 to $3,737 and contact us to set up an appointment for a tour. We love apartment life and look forward to you moving in. Come visit us at Burbank today!
This community is professionally managed by First Realty Management
Best of Boston
Burbank Apartments Lifestyle Ratings
- Amazing Downtown Boston Location
- Architectural Distinction
- Cable And Internet Ready
- Due To Numerous Apartment Variations, Please ...
- Garbage Disposal
- H, Hw, G, & Electric Included
- Intercom Entry System
- On-site Maintenance
- Subway Within Walking Distance
- Walk To Bus Line
- Walk To Train Station
- Wired For High-speed Internet
- Maintenance On Site
- Laundry Facilities
- Pet Care
- 6 Months,7 Months,9 Months,12 Months,13 Months
- 5 Stories
- 173 Units
- Built In 1920
Pet Policy - Cats
- Cats Allowed
- We Welcome Certain Domestic Pets. Cats, Hamster, Guinea Pig, And Rabbit Allowed.
- 2 Pet Limit
- Please Contact The Management Office For Additional Information.
- Hurley K-8 School Info
- 70 Worcester St Boston, MA | Boston School District
- Public School: Grades PK-8 & ungraded(342) Students
- (617) 635-8489
- Perkins Elementary School Info
- 50 Burke St South Boston, MA | Boston School District
- Public School: Grades K-5 & ungraded(243) Students
- (617) 635-8601