1 to 3 Beds - $2,435 to $3,841
Floorplans & Pricing
1 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartments
2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartments
3 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartments
Call for Availability:(617) 206-4436
Saturday:10AM - 6PM
Camelot Court Description
Come see for yourself all that Camelot Court has to offer! Our community offers completely renovated apartments including a fully applianced kitchen with brand new maple cabinetry, hardwood floors, a beautiful view and kitchen island, perfect for entertaining. The new tiled bath with designer finishes is hard not to love. In addition to the pristine apartments, Camelot Court could also not be any more convenient. We are located in beautiful Brighton on a quiet one way street, just steps from the T and bus lines, St. Elizabeth's Hospital, as well as many universities, restaurants and schools. With quick access to Storrow Drive and the Mass Pike, it is a breeze to get anywhere inside or outside the city with ease. Be one of the first to live in these gorgeous apartments which also include heat, hot water, and cooking gas. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
At Camelot Court, you've found the perfect place. The premium Camelot Ct. address in the 02135 Zip code of Boston makes for a great place to move. Choose from 1 to 3 bedroom apartments with rents ranging from $2,435 to $3,841 and then call us for a visit to see us in person.
Here at our community, our welcoming staff is ready to help match you with the apartment you've been waiting for. Experience a new standard at Camelot Court. Call us today!
This community is professionally managed by First Realty Management
Best of Boston
Camelot Court Lifestyle Ratings
- 24-hour Maintenance
- 24-hour Maintenance & Controlled Entry System
- Assigned, Off-street Parking Available
- Coffee/espresso Bar
- Community Lounge With Pool Table And Full Kitchen
- Complimentary Training By Certified Fitness ...
- Complimentary Training By Certified Fitness Trainer/life Style Coach (1st Wednesday Of The Month)
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Concierge Services
- Controlled Entry System
- Cyber Study/board Game Room.
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Fireside Lounge W/ Wifi And Flat Screen Tv
- Free Guest Parking
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Heat, Hot Water And Cooking Gas Included
- Includes Heat, Hot Water And Cooking Gas
- Landscaped Outdoor Patio With Game Tables And ...
- Landscaped Outdoor Patio With Game Tables And Benches
- Laundry Center In Each Building With Tv
- Minute From Nearby Schools And Downtown Boston
- One Block From Green Line And Buses
- On-site General Motors "maven" Car-sharing/rental
- Preferred Employer Discount
- Quick Access To Major Highways
- Resident Events
- Secure Bike Storage
- Secure Mailroom With Building Link System
- Tool Kits, Phone Chargers, And Package Dolly ...
- Tool Kits, Phone Chargers, And Package Dolly Available
- Well Maintained Grounds
- Laundry Facilities
- Public Transportation
- Maintenance On Site
- Pet Care
Recreation and Fitness
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
Living Area Features
- Hardwood Floors
- $135 Surface Fee
- 3 Months,6 Months,7 Months,9 Months,12 Months,13 Months
- Built In 1967
- 7 Stories
- 158 Units
- 1 Space; Assigned Parking. Assigned Parking Is Available For $135/Month. We Also Offer Some Guest Parking Spaces In The Lot At No Additional Charge.
- Surface Fee: $135
Pet Policy - Cats
- Cats Allowed
- We Welcome Cats, Domestic Birds, Fish (Tank Not To Exceed Ten Gallons), Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, And Rabbits. Please Contact The Management Office For Additional Information.
- 2 Pet Limit
- The Permitted Pet Must Be Kept Within The Apartment As Noted In The Pet Agreement. The Following Is A List Of Permissible Pets: Cat, Domestic Bird, Fish Tank ( Not To Exceed Ten Gallons), Hamster, Guinea Pig And Rabbit. We Do Not Accept Dogs.
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School Info
- 40 Armington St Allston, MA | Boston School District
- Public School: Grades PK-8 & ungraded(728) Students
- (617) 635-8532