1 bedroom - $1,450 to $1,495
Floorplans & Pricing
1 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartments
Call for Availability:(844) 843-5304
Saturday:9AM - 6PM
Lindley Manor Description
When you choose to make your home at Lindley Manor, you are not only choosing comfort and convenience, but a great setting as well. Our neighborhood has many exciting opportunities for you, whether you are a foodie or are looking for a new place to shop. Stop on by The Carving Board and enjoy one of their famous sandwiches, be it the hot and tasty Bentley or the cold and fresh Napa Valley. Enjoy a hearty breakfast with pancakes and coffee at Vip's Cafe. If you are feeling a little more adventurous, the Russian food at the Moonlight Restaurant cannot be beat. You will be able to furnish your home with affordable and stylish furniture from Just Like Home Furniture. Liven up your new living space with gorgeous flowers from the Florist Factory. Don't forget to get outfitted for the pool or beach with the season's hottest styles at Body and Sol Swimwear. If you are looking to entertain friends, stop by the Maui Sugar Mill Saloon for a night of karaoke. You can also check out the ...
Lindley Manor in Los Angeles is a premium place for you to move to. With a convenient location on Lindley Ave in Los Angeles's 91356 area, local residents can easily connect with a variety of entertainment options available nearby. We would love to welcome you home. Come see what we have in store at Lindley Manor today!
This community is professionally managed by GK Management Co., Inc.
Best of Los Angeles
Lindley Manor Lifestyle Ratings
- Gated And Assigned Parking
- Handicap Access
- Wall A/c
- Pet Care
- Laundry Facilities
Recreation and Fitness
- Fitness Center
- $50 Monthly Cat Rent
- $45 Application Fees
- $250 Cat Deposit
- 51 Units
- 3 Stories
- Built In 1977
- 1 Space; Assigned Parking. Please Contact The Office Regarding Parking Details.
Pet Policy - Cats
- Cats Allowed
- $250 Deposit
- 2 Pet Limit
- $50 Monthly Pet Rent
- Breed Restrictions May Apply. Please Contact Our Office For The Pet Policies.
- Reseda Senior High School Info
- 18230 Kittridge Street Reseda, CA | Los Angeles Unified School District
- Public School: Grades 9-12(1962) Students
- (818) 758-3600
- Gaspar De Portola Middle School Info
- 18720 Linnet Street Tarzana, CA | Los Angeles Unified School District
- Public School: Grades 6-8(1899) Students
- (818) 654-3300