Mirror Pond Apartments
2 bedrooms - Call for Rates
Floorplans & Pricing
Call for Availability:
Mirror Pond Apartments Description
Official Mirror Pond Apartments Prices, Availability, Pics, Videos and More!
Experience Moriches living at Mirror Pond. The convenient Mirror Ln. location in Moriches is a great place for those looking for a new home. Here at our community, our welcoming team will be happy to assist you in finding the apartment you've been dreaming of.
you're sure to like the floorplans here. Call us for our current rates. Our community offers one of the best amenity packages that you'll find. Float the day away in the sparkling swimming pool, hop on our tennis courts and work on that serve, and have the convenience of an apartment with a washer and dryer. You'll also have access to: our clubhouse, patios, and available parking options. That and much more is waiting for you. It's time to love where you live. Call us today at (631) 576-4131!
Best of Moriches
Mirror Pond Apartments Lifestyle Ratings
- Carpeting Throughout
- Large Updated Kitchens
- Open Concept Floor Plans
- Spacious Living Areas & Bedrooms
- Well Manicured Grounds
Recreation and Fitness
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Cable Ready
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- 100 Units
- Built in 2001
- 1 Stories
- 1 space.
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum two pets. $400 Non-refundable pet fee per cat.
- $25 Monthly Pet Rent
- 1 Pet Limit
- Dogs Allowed
- 1 Pet Limit
- 30 lb Weight Limit
- $50 Monthly Pet Rent
- Maximum two pets. $400 Non-refundable pet fee per dog. Dogs not to exceed 30 lbs. Breed restrictions apply.
- William Floyd High School Info
- 240 Mastic Beach Rd Mastic Beach, NY William Floyd Union Free School District
- Public School: Grades 9-12 (2928 Students)
- (631) 874-1660
- Moriches Elementary School Info
- 16 Lewis Ave Moriches, NY William Floyd Union Free School District
- Public School: Grades K-5 (881 Students)
- (631) 874-1397
- William Floyd Middle School Info
- 630 Moriches-Mid Isl Rd Moriches, NY William Floyd Union Free School District
- Public School: Grades 6-8 (1110 Students)
- (631) 874-5505