«Phillips Research Park
Phillips Research Park Description
Phillips Research Park brings modern living to the heart of the Research Triangle Park! Located just minutes from Glaxo, IBM and Cree, this modern apartment community brings both convenience and comfort to this exciting area.Come check out our resort style pool, commercial grade fitness facility and open floor plans!
Phillips Research Park offers a mixture of comfort and livability. Our 27703 location in Durham has so much to see and do. 4-Star ratings for being family friendly, outdoor living, entertainment amenities, and higher end kitchen options means that moving here is out of sight. A vast selection of fantastic amenities and features are waiting for you at our community. Display your book collection in built-in bookshelves to impress your friends, enjoy the luxury of our stainless steel appliances, and soak up the sun in the community pool. Living here you will also have access to: island kitchens, rentable storage units, and free weights. That and much more is waiting for you. Experience a better way of living at Phillips Research Park. Call (844) 484-5115 to schedule a tour today!
- The Reserve at Ellis Crossing1 to 3 Bedroom$1059 to $1605106photos
- Triangle Place1 to 2 Bedroom$779 to $106949photos
- Artisan at Brightleaf1 to 2 Bedroom$966 to $189281photos
- The Village at Auburn Apartments1 to 3 Bedroom$1105 to $191020photos
- The Lofts at Southside1 to 3 Bedroom$1141 to $2046101photos
- The Hamptons at RTP by Cortland1 to 3 Bedroom$952 to $168950photos
- Emerald PlaceStudio to 3 Bedroom$779 to $1300116photos
- Lantower Bullhouse1 to 3 Bedroom$1220 to $2970257photos
- Arboretum At Southpoint by Cortland1 to 2 Bedroom$963 to $126641photos
- 200 East1 to 3 Bedroom$895 to $166692photos