The Camden Apartments
Studio to 2 Beds - $2,199 to $12,549
Floorplans & Pricing
Call for Availability:
The Camden Description
Located in the heart of Hollywood, The Camden is a community of studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes with upscale interiors and indoor and outdoor amenities that set our community apart from the rest. Residents enjoy chef-style kitchens with sleek cabinets, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, large islands for extra prep space, full-size washers and dryers, USB charging ports, spacious bedrooms and walk-in closets set in open-concept floorplans. Step outside your front door and enjoy amenities such as a heated saltwater pool with sunset deck; The Hub, a resident-only lounge with gourmet coffee; The Kitchen, perfect for outdoor cooking, dining and entertainment; Experspace, outdoor exercising space; and more spaces for a life balancing fun, fitness and relaxation. We make it easy to experience Hollywood living and are surrounded by the city's most popular attractions. Want to break a sweat? Step into Equinox (conveniently sharing our building!) for fitness ...Ask about our move-in specials
Best of Los Angeles
The Camden Lifestyle Ratings
- 24-hour Concierge
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Dog Den, A Place Dedicated To Four Legged ...
- Electric Car Charging Stations On Each Garage ...
- Energy Efficiency And Water Conservation Features
- Equinox Club Downstairs *membership Required
- Excerspace, A Resident Exclusive, Outdoor ...
- Heated Saltwater Pool With Pool Deck And ...
- Jam Room
- Mycamden.com, A Resident Exclusive Social Site
- Online Conveniences
- Paw Spa Pet Grooming Lounge
- Rooftop Deck With Panaromic Views Of Los Angeles
- Screening Room
- The Canvas, A Dedicated Art Space For Painting ...
- The Garden, A Quiet Zen Filled Space To ...
- The Hub, A Resident Only Elounge, Gourmet ...
- The Kitchen, An Outdoor Dining & Cooking, ...
- Wi-fi In Common Areas
- Package Service
- 287 Units
- 7 Stories
- Built in 2016
- 2 spaces; Controlled access garage with parking for residents and guests.All studio & one bedroom apartments have one reserved parking space. All two bedroom apartments have two reserved parking spaces.
- 2 Pet Limit
- Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed
- $500 Deposit
- $50 Monthly Pet Rent
- We welcome cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment.
- Joseph Le Conte Middle School Info
- 1316 North Bronson Avenue Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles Unified School District
- Public School: Grades 6-8 (900 Students)
- (323) 308-1700
- Grant Elementary School Info
- 1530 North Wilton Place Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles Unified School District
- Public School: Grades K-6 (685 Students)
- (323) 469-4046
- Hollywood Senior High School Info
- 1521 North Highland Avenue Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles Unified School District
- Public School: Grades 9-12 (1677 Students)
- (323) 993-1700
|Bedrooms||Cheapest Rent||Highest Rent||Sq Ft|