300 Optimist Park
Studio to 1 bedroom - $1,015 to $1,381
Floorplans & Pricing
Studio 1 Bath Apartments
1 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartments
Call for Availability:(844) 210-3675
Saturday:10AM - 5PM
300 Optimist Park Description
NOW LEASING! 300 Optimist Park is more than a vibrant living space. We are a community of individuals with a shared mindset that living should be easy. Experience the artistic essence and spirited energy of Charlotte's urban landscape when you reside in one of our 48 unique boutique apartments. We are excited to offer a variety of Signature Services to each and every resident to make living at 300 Optimist Park as enjoyable as possible. We strive to create exceptional experiences, starting the very first day with our Move-In Orientation, and throughout your residency with customized services such as special package delivery or Home Enrichment Services. Short on time or new to the area? We cater to your schedule through flexible hours and concierge services to find whatever you need. Set in the heart of Charlotte's historic Optimist Park, our new apartment community fuses the neighborhood's history with unparalleled convenience and highlights the excitement and energy that are to ...
300 Optimist Park in Charlotte, NC is a remarkable community for those looking for the perfect new home. Our 28206 location in Charlotte makes an exciting place to live. Our friendly and professional team is waiting to show you all that our community has to offer. See our 2 to 3 bedroom apartment options and then call to set up a time to see our community in person or to check for current rates. We are 300 Optimist Park, welcome home.
This community is professionally managed by Rivergate l KW Residential
Best of Charlotte
300 Optimist Park Lifestyle Ratings
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Across The Street From Parkwood Ave. Light ...
- Close To Nature Trails
- Close To Uptown And Noda
- Easy Online Rent Payments And Maintenance Requests
- Fiber With The Fastest Available Internet Speeds
- Resident Signature Services Program
- Resident Social Events And Private Social Network
- Tompkins Hall Opening Nearby
- Walk To Cordelia Park
- $25 Monthly Dog Rent
- $25 Monthly Cat Rent
- $50 Application Fees
- $350 Dog Fee
- $350 Cat Fee
- $299 Admin Fees
- 48 Units
- Last Two Apartments Left! Lease Now!
- Built In 2018
- We Offer Convenient Surface Parking. Select Apartments Include Attached Garages And Additional Garages Are Available For Rent.
Pet Policy - Cats and Dogs
- 2 Pet Limit
- $25 Monthly Pet Rent
- We Are A Pet Friendly Community Which Allow Dogs And Cats. 2 Pet Maximum Per Unit, With A Combined Weight Limit Of 75 Pounds. $350.00 Non Refundable Pet Fee Due Prior To Move In. $20.00 Monthly Pet Rent, Per Pet. Exotic Pets And Reptiles Are Prohibited. Qualified Service Animals Are Always Welcome Without Deposit Or Fee. Veterinary Documentation Must Be Provided To Include Breed, Weight Once Fully Grown & Current Vaccination Records At Time Of Occupancy.
- 75 Lb Weight Limit
- Cats and Dogs Allowed
- $350 Fee
- Walter G Byers Elementary School Info
- 1415 Hamilton Street Charlotte, NC | Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- Public School: Grades K-8(536) Students
- (980) 343-6940
- West Charlotte High Info
- 2219 Senior Drive Charlotte, NC | Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- Public School: Grades 9-12(1696) Students
- (980) 343-6060